POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit : Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit
From: Sherry Shaw
Date: 14 Jan 2008 23:49:34
Message: <478c3b5e@news.povray.org>
So today is the third freaking birthday in a row without so much as a
freaking birthday freaking card in the freaking mail.  Happy Freaking
Birthday to me.

OK, I'm not especially upset.  There are freaking people who have real
freaking problems.  (And, sure, I may be one of them, but freaking
birthdays are pretty freaking low on the freaking list.)

And, actually, it's not entirely true.  I actually got three
e-cards--one from my sister, one from my freaking Allstate agent, and
one from freaking Mensa.  And two of the freaking three can kiss my
freaking butt.

Ya know, I was just reading the freaking POV general board, and there's
this freaking person who keeps posting these freaking messages, like,
"Oh, I don't know very much about POV, but I can't do this stuff,
because I don't know very much about math either" and I keep having this
overwhelming desire to respond with something like, "Read the freaking
manual," or "Read a freaking math book" or maybe even "Turn your
freaking hat around, pull up your freaking pants, and get a freaking
job."  Now, that's not my usual freaking reaction to freaking newbies.
My usual freaking reaction to freaking newbies is more like, "Oh, hello,
I'm the evangelist of POV--bless you, my child--try this."  And even if
it's freaking irrelevant, or even freaking wrong, I don't have this
freaking desire to slap the freaking crap out of the freaking newbie,
and then freaking slap him for freaking crapping.

I have this horrible fear that I've become a bitter old woman.  And,
just possibly, a crazy cat lady.  Should I seek counseling?

All help appreciated!

--Sherry "Just Wondering" Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+